Some of us are absolute neat freaks, cringing at the sight of unsightly bacteria or disorganized magazine stacks. Want to know how to clean just about anything?? I’ve found all the cleaning hacks there could possibly be! Plus some cleaning printables to help you organize your cleaning. You can no be the cleanest neat freak on the block! Save this so you can come back when you need to know how to get nail polish off your floor or get that terrible sticky mess off your iron! These are all posts from other blogs. I’ve organized them so they’re easy to find.
This list is for all of them, but especially the inherent neat freaks. Here are 20 thorough cleaning tricks for the neat freak.
1. Trick to keep your faucets shiny and free from water spots
2. Icky sponge? Use a binder clip to keep it dry and prevent germ build up
3. Take this baby and slice through the hair in one go and clean it out
4. Clean Vacuum Filters in the Dishwasher
5. How to get your stainless steel appliances looking brand-new again